Αnti-spot cream for blemishes & discolorations
“Active ingredients: Pine Bark, Vitamin C, Organic Jojoba Oil, Sunscreen Photo Stable Filters
Natural Bleaching Factors, Organic Shea Butter”
Day cream with vitamin C -Controlled release- to reduce and prevent discoloration. Treats age spots, sun spots, freckles and spots from the use of cosmetics. Offers complete UVA-UVB sun protection with sunscreen spf40 and has anti-aging action. Reduces fine lines giving shine and a uniform look.
- Pine Bark extract: Rich in proanthocyanidins, powerful antioxidants of the bioflavonoid family. Black Pine has 50 times more antioxidant activity than vitamin E and 20 times more than vitamin C, which enhances its proven anti-aging effect. It protects and enhances collagen production by stimulating the elasticity of the skin, improves microcirculation and protects the skin from environmental oxidative stress and the action of free radicals.
- Vitamin C: High stability and controlled release. Vitamin C strengthens collagen production and skin elasticity, inhibits the action of melanin and prevents the formation of facials and discolorations as a result of premature aging of the skin, giving a shiny and bright look to the epidermis. It binds free radicals and reduces symptoms of inflammation and irritation.
- Sunscreen Photo Stable Filters: modern technology for integrated UVA-UVB protection.
- Arbutin: Νο 1 factor in treating age spots. This agent is traditionally used to inhibit the enzyme Tyrosinase. It prevents the appearance of hyperpigmented spots-pigmented spots (age spots – melasma) & Elderly spots- while discoloring the already existing hyperchromatic spots.
- Tyrostat: Natural bleaching agent from the plant Rumex Occidentalis that acts enzymatically by inhibiting the action of the enzyme Tyrosinase responsible for the production of melanin and the formation of brown spots. At the same time it discolors the already existing spots.
- Melanostatine: Peptides with similar action and proven effectiveness. They inhibit the activation of the enzyme Tyrosinase and therefore block the synthesis of melanin and the formation of brown spots. At the same time it discolors the already existing spots.
- Organic Jojoba oil: Rich in vitamins and minerals, it nourishes and tones the skin, maintaining its moisture and elasticity.
- Organic Shea butter: It offers extra care and hydration to the skin
No Parabens /No Silicone / No Mineral Oil / No Alcohol / No Pegs
No Propylene Glycol / Parfum Allergen Free
Brighten Your Skin the Natural Way & Get a Healthy Glow!
Freckles.. Why do they appear? Check these 5 ways to get rid of them!
Noticing mole-like spots or blemishes on your skin lately? Those are most likely what are termed age spots or sun spots.
What is the right amount of skincare products you should use?
Keep Yourself Beautiful & Healthy By Choosing The Right Products
Top 9 skincare bad habits that are damaging your face!