Hand Cream Intensive Hydration
“Active ingredients: Pomegranate, Beeswax, Avocado Oil, Almond oil, Sesame oil, Shea Butter”
Acts as an antioxidant, while at the same time, thanks to its natural ingredients, it helps maintain the natural moisture of the hands. Leaves skin velvety & hydrated. Ideal for all skin types. It leaves no greasy residue.
- Beeswax: With soothing and emollient properties for the skin. Its frequent application helps maintain the natural moisture of the skin.
- Pomegranate extract: Pomegranate organic extract, rich in tannins, anthocyanins, vitamins [A, C] and trace elements, is widely known for its antioxidant properties – a determining factor in the effective fight against free radicals responsible for its premature aging. Thanks to tannins, Pomegranate extract also has mild astringent properties that cleanse and help balance oiliness.
- Avocado Oil: Rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids and vitamins A, B and E, which give it excellent cosmetic properties. It is very moisturizing & nourishing, suitable for dehydrated skin.
- Olive Oil: Rich in oleic acid (omega-9 fatty acids) and phenolic ingredients, it treats and helps the skin regain its hydrolipidic balance, while at the same time providing significant antioxidant protection.
- Almond Oil: Is easily absorbed by the skin, soothes the skin from irritation and nourishes. It is especially suitable for dry and sensitive skin of all ages.
- Sesame Oil: Gives a soft and silky texture to the skin. It has a rich content of vitamins E, D, B complex and fatty acids that help the skin to rejuvenate and maintain good condition.
- Shea butter: It offers extra care and hydration to the skin.
Use: Daily and always before contact with irritants. Repeat application after 2-3 washes.
No Parabens /No Silicone / No Mineral Oil / No Alcohol
No Sles/ No Propylene Glycol / Parfum Allergen Free
Do You Have Age Spots On Your Hands? Learn Now How You Can Make Them Disappear.
THE SECRETS OF A PERFECT SKIN, WHAT YOU NEED TO DO!
What is the right amount of skincare products you should use?
Keep Yourself Beautiful & Healthy By Choosing The Right Products
Top 9 skincare bad habits that are damaging your face!