The first form of life!
Scientific name: (Aphanizomenon Flos-Aquae)
In a highly ecological environment, which is unique in the world, exists a therapeutic and rich in beneficial substances plant species. It is the alga Aphanizomenon Flos-Aquae, or AFA in short, a whole nutritional food by itself, as it contains high levels of ALL the nutrients that are useful for our bodies. Millions of people around the world use them for many years, gaining many beneficial results. In Klamath, a Lake in Oregon, at an altitude of 1,400 meters, the AFA algae grow in a very rich and clear water. A caldera, which was born from volcanic eruptions, created rocks rich in minerals, micronutrients and other elements which were transported by seventeen rivers and ended up on this lake.
- The exact proportions of essential and non-essential amino acids that the human body needs daily.
- Vitamins, almost all them, with dominant the B12.
- High quality protein, at a percentage of about 60%.
- Chlorophyll, in great quantities
- Beta carotene, a strong antioxidant and anticarcinogenic substance.
- Fatty acids.
- Minerals and abundant micronutrients.
The unique healing properties of Aphanizomenon Flos-Aquae have been confirmed by numerous scientific studies. It is worth noting that algae is used as a food source in space missions. The World Health Organization (WHO) has “characterized” the algae as the “Strategic Food Of The Ages “.
- They fortify the body.
- They oxygenate the cells ensuring excellent physical and mental health.
- They Increase the energy
- They stabilize blood pressure.
- They stimulate neurotransmitters and achieve better mental clarity and memory.
- They have antidepressant effect
- They prevent Alzheimer’s disease.
- They rejuvenate the lungs.
- They cleanse the kidneys.
- They nourish the gastrointestinal system.
- They can improve your mood.
- They regenerate the body and cleanse the blood.
It is a complete nutritional source, full of nutrients, in a world where foods are low in nutritional value. It is worth noting that the Russians have used seaweed to deal with the incidents of patients who were exposed to radiation during the Chernobyl nuclear disaster.