Exfoliating Body Scrub
“Active ingredients: Organic Olive, Apricot, Vitamin Ε,
Shea Butter, Beeswax, Rosemary”
Peeling with apricot kernels and loofah seeds for deep cleansing, toning and rejuvenating the skin. The grains prevent the appearance of orange peel on the skin, cleanse the pores and remove dead cells, helping to rejuvenate the skin. In addition, it helps stimulate microcirculation and rejuvenate skin cells. Organic olive oil and apricot kernel oil, rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids and vitamins, moisturize and soothe the skin. Immediately after use, the skin is noticeably softer and looks more even and smooth. With frequent use, the appearance of orange peel can be reduced.
- Olive Oil: Rich in oleic acid (omega-9 fatty acids) and phenolic ingredients, it treats and helps the skin regain its hydrolipidic balance, while at the same time providing significant antioxidant protection.
- Apricot Oil: It is a very emollient, nourishing and moisturizing oil. Due to its high content of provitamin A, B vitamins and vitamin E, it has antioxidant and protective effects. Rich in polyunsaturated omega-6 fatty acids (linoleic acid) and omega-9 fatty acids (oleic acid) that protect and enhance the hydrolipid layer of the skin.
- Apricot kernel: Apricot kernel along with loofah help to exfoliate the skin and eliminate dead cells. During the elimination of dead cells, the new “clean skin” appears, which is treated with the other active ingredients, keeping it hydrated and firm.
- Loofah: Loofah softens the hard parts of the body such as heels, elbows, etc. Simultaneously with the massage, it locally stimulates the circulation and microcirculation of the blood, helping to fight cellulite.
- Organic Shea Butter: Soft organic shea butter, rich in vitamins for extra care and hydration of the skin.
- Vitamin Ε: Known for its proven and effective antioxidant protection that offers to the skin.
- Beeswax: With soothing and emollient properties for the skin. Its frequent application helps maintain the natural moisture of the skin.
- Rosemary Extract: Offers significant antioxidant activity.
Use: Massage into dry skin, in circular and upward motions, starting from the bottom up. Then rinse with lukewarm water. Immediately after, use a moisturizing body cream. Apply once or twice a week and daily to problem areas. If you have very sensitive skin, avoid intense massage.
No Parabens /No Silicone / No Mineral Oil / No Pegs
No Propylene Glycol / Parfum Allergen Free
Reduce Your Cellulite By Using A Body Scrub!
How To Get Rid Of Cellulite Naturally At Home
THE SECRETS OF A PERFECT SKIN, WHAT YOU NEED TO DO!
What is the right amount of skincare products you should use?
Keep Yourself Beautiful & Healthy By Choosing The Right Products
Top 9 skincare bad habits that are damaging your face!