Q10 is produced by the body from the moment of our birth, but gradually decreases by the age of 30, when the process of body aging and the gradual degeneration of cells begins. This means that in order to slow down the aging process we should take Q10 as a nutritional supplement. In Japan it is being used for the treatment of heart failure since the 1960s.
- Treats heart disease and arrhythmias.
- Coronary artery disease
- Mitral valve prolapse.
- Hypertension, Angina.
- Reduces recovery time in case of a surgery (BY-PASS).
- Alzheimer’s disease. Diabetes.
- Obesity, Cancer.
- Enhances mental function.
- It is one of the key components of the respiratory chain of cells.
- Declared as one of the most notable discoveries of the 21st century in the field of Health.