FirstMilk: protects against osteoporosis! Boosts Immune system!
Contains 29% IgG immunoglobulins
The Colostrum (in ancient greek πυάρ) : is the “milk” of the first hours-days , that mammals provide to their infants, in order to supply them with antibodies and nutrients. It comes from free-range cows that are grown without hormones, antibiotics or suspicious pet food and are of excellent quality. Scientific research confirms that it is highly beneficial for the human body because it strengthens the immune system.
- Contains 20 types of antibodies.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- It has antioxidant activity.
- Anti-inflammatory and fungicidal activity.
- Anti-allergic and anti-aging effects.
- Detoxifies the body.
- Improves Prostate Health.
- Destroys viruses, bacteria, fungi.
- Strengthens bones.
- Helps to maintain good health.