The beneficial Garlic!
Current studies consider garlic as a food, and as a medicine.
It contains sulfur and other substances which slow down or prevent the growth of cancer cells. Those substances are shown to cause damage in cancerous cells.
Many scientific studies confirm the following benefits:
- Lowers blood pressure and levels of total cholesterol
- Prevents the formation of blood clots inside the blood vessels.
- Prevents the development of atherosclerotic plaque.
- Reduces cardiovascular risk indicators in smokers and overweighted people.
- Eradicates Helicobacter pylori.
- Destroys bacteria, viruses, fungi and intestinal parasites.
Garlic consumption is directly related to the prevention of gastric and prostate cancer.