The ally of your heart!
It has been proven through research that the dietary habits of certain peoples, like the Eskimos and the Japanese, show particularly low rates of cardiovascular disease. Their diet is based mainly in oily fish such as herring, salmon and sardines, which are rich in Omega 3 fatty acids. On the contrary, the diet of Western people is rich in omega-6, which is mainly contained in meat, dairy and vegetable fats.
- Reduces cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
- Works against atherosclerosis.
- Contributes to the proper functioning of the heart and circulatory system, prevents arrhythmias and blockages of the coronary arteries.
- Lubricates the joints.
- Reduces any memory loss.
- Reduces the risk of Alzheimer’s disease.
- It also helps to: Stress, Dyslexia, Dysphagia, Epilepsy, Depression, Dementia, Fibromyalgia.
- Improves symptoms of: – Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
- – Stroke and its aftermath.
- – Anorexia. Down’s Syndrome.
- – Parkinson’s Disease.
We use the best quality of omega3 which is the EPA due to the dual distillation (molar vacuum) which is free from heavy metals.